Regular 10" Front Bleeder
Item: 10" Regular absorbency reusable cloth pad - Front bleeder, with pul
About the FRONT BLEEDER shape
This shape has a shorter back end and lovely elongated and rounded front end - specifically designed for anyone who tends to bleed towards the front or is a stomach sleeper. It has tabbed, adjustable snapped width wings and is a great option if you'd like to try a different style of pad for light bladder leakage issues.
- 10" long
- 100% Cotton top and backer (backing fabric is plain black)
- Regular flow protection with a two layered extra heavy bamboo fleece core (1000 gsm total)
- longer and wider top half to help protect front bleeders
- 2" and 2.5" adjustable widths
- pul for extra leakage protection
- industrial machine pressed Kam snaps for extra durability
- an awesome addition to every cloth stash!
Inside every MDC pad, is a hidden (otherwise called 'floating') core, which is where all the absorbency happens. I work with extra heavy bamboo fleece and bamboo terry, both of which are the best quality and most absorbent available at 500GSM per layer.
liners/lights - 500gsm
regular/moderate - 1000gsm
Ultimate - 1500gsm
Then comes your choice of PUL or no PUL (pul being the breathable but waterproof layer used in cloth nappies for little ones)
The vert first and last layers of the pad are made with 100% cotton, with the back fabric always being plain black.
Lovingly handmade by a working from home mum right here in Australia.
By purchasing this product, you are not only supporting my small business but also another small business.