"It's Just The Beginning" Gift Package
Included in this gift package:
- 1 x Frank. OSFM Nappy
Designed to fit most babies from birth to toilet training (approximately 4kg -16.5kg). They have three rows of rise snaps to adjust fit around the legs. Featuring a 'stay-dry' suede cloth lining on the inside. The space between the PUL outer layer and the stay dry lining forms a 'pocket', and, inserts can be placed inside this space. Frank nappies feature a PUL tummy panel to prevent leaks caused by moisture wicking out the top of the nappy onto clothing. Each nappy includes one high GSM bamboo terry 6 layer insert with an hourglass shape, AND one 5 layer bamboo/cotton blend insert which is smaller in size and rectangular in shape. Each insert can be used alone, or both together for heavier wetters and longer time periods.
- 1 x Wahm (Handmade) OSFM Nappy
The wahm nappy will be chosen from our range of wahm nappies on hand. This may include nappies available on the website OR nappies not available for individual sale. Please refer to our info page about the nappies here.
- 1 x Snuggly Jacks Minky Blanket
The blankets are made from the softest of dimple dot Minky keeping your little one Snuggly and secure.
Front : 95% cotton 5% spandex
Back: 100% soft dimple dot minky
Measurements: 80 x 100cm Great for all bassinet and moses baskets, throw on the floor for play time or to use in your pram or stroller.
Our blankets are all designed by us personally and made in a certified oeko-tex factory from the highest quality fabrics.
- 1 x Pair of WAHM (Handmade) GWM Pants
We stock various brands of GWM Pants, a pair will be selected based on stock on hand. This my include stock already listed on the website OR stock not yet released.
GWM pants are made from Cotton Lycra. You can adjust the desired size by rolling down the waist band, and/or rolling up the leg bands.
* Photos are examples of the gift packs.
* Please make a note at checkout if you have a preference to the style of wahm nappy (AI2, pocket, side snapping) and we will try and accommodate where possible.
* We ask for your child weight range so we can select the nappy/nappies we believe would be best suited as some of our OSFM nappies are smaller/bigger than others.