You have invested in the nappy bag of your dreams and it is natural to want to look after it!
All of our nappy bags are made from premium quality materials. They have been independently tested to comply with international standards REACH & CPSIA and are free from Lead Content, Formaldehyde Content (Fabric), Phthalates and Arylamines. We also use YKK zippers for all of our products.
Each bag has a water-resistant finish on the lining inside the bag as well as the outer materials. This includes our authentic leather range.
How to freshen up the inside of your bag:
A forgotten banana left too long inside your bag? Remove unwanted smells with an odour neutralising spray such as Glen20 Linen Scent.
Be mindful to only spray the lining (inside your bag) and avoid the outer fabrics.
How to clean Faux Leather designs:
Clean the material with a soft and dry cloth.
Stains can be cleaned with a lightly damp cloth and mild soap. Please wipe the stain in a soft, circular motion.
Do not use a leather care cream on your Faux Leather bag as this is not an animal product/does not react the same way.
Do not submerge in water.
How to clean nylon designs:
Using a damp cloth, wipe or spot clean. Use a small amount of detergent diluted with warm water. For best results, spot clean as soon as the spill occurs.
How to clean your Authentic Leather designs:
Please use a leather care cream for these designs.
For the lining, spot clean per general nappy bag care instructions.
How to clean your included baby accessories:
If your OiOi accessories are starting to look a bit yuck, they are quick and easy to make good as new again following these instructions:
- Baby change mat – gentle machine wash and line dry
- Insulated bottle holder – gentle machine wash and line dry
- PVC case – rinse in soapy water
- Stroller clips – spot clean per nappy bag material instructions
General care instructions:
- Please do not put your nappy bag in the washing machine or immerse in water.
- Please do not use baby wipes to clean your nappy bag - the fragrance on the wipes can cause the water-resistant finish to break down.
- We do not recommend overstuffing your bag.